Drug Nation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application Ohmightygod

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Ohmightygod Empty Moderator Application Ohmightygod

Post  OhMightyGod Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 am

In game name: Ohmightygod
Experience: Was an admin on a survival server for about 2 months, then stopped playing for a while due to school and exams. I started to play Minecraft again recently once I had left school.
Why you should pick me: I believe you should pick me to be a Moderator because I am punctual, I am willing to help anyone who needs it and have a lot of patience, even with people that are a bit ignorant and don't really know what to do.
Why I want to be Moderator: I feel I should be a Moderator because I think I would be a very big help to the server. This is because I am very active, I come on as much as I can. I regularly help people online be it telling them something they didn't know or giving them something to get them on their way. Before I was an Admin, I had a short spell as a Moderator. I was promoted to Admin as the server was short of staff at the time, so I have had some experience but not much as a Moderator so this is a good opportunity to get more experience.
OhMightyGod
OhMightyGod

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Ohmightygod Empty Very Good

Post  Admin Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 am

Very Good App. Ill contact you when needing Staff.

~Sparky

Admin
Admin

https://drugnation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down